Monday, October 25, 2010

{Posh Inspiration} Sweet & Savory Halloween Treats


Call me crazy but, Halloween excites the pants off of me! My Halloween party-pics will be coming soon but, for now...here is a little bit of inspiration for your next ghoulish gathering. The "Brain Hemorrhage" drink from Grimvisions gives me the chills!  I will definitely be trying it!   It's so creepy and "lava lamp esq" Also, the Chili-Filled Coffin from Taste Of Home is so doable and super cute to boot! Oh...and I can't forget to mention how quick, easy and GENIUS the Wiener Worms are! I thought they were noodles at first!  Hope this inspires you this bewitching season!

Candy Corn Cakes Kris Abel - CTV
Chili-Filled Coffin Taste of Home
Greeny Bites Craft Jr.
Test Tube Drinks iParenting
Wiener Worms Southern Living
Watching You Subs The Food Channel



3 comments:

  1. Okay I am very excited that you posted this because I was going to begin my search for ideas tonight for our Halloween party. You did the work for me! thanks!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad!!!! I have more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the Halloween ideas!!! Love yopur blog!!
    June in Texas

    ReplyDelete