Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Posh Props} Birds Of A Feather... Marry Together

Modern Wedding Design By Amber Tyler

My childhood friend, Amber Tyler, is getting married and I could not be more excited for her! Not only is she beautiful and smart but, SUPER creative too. Amber & Cole's Austin Wedding will be based around a bird cage theme and I am obsessed with the idea. Above you will see one of her modern, yet whimsical designs. I cannot wait to see more designs from Amber and....wedding pictures of course! I was so excited to see what this wedding might look like that I put together a little vintage birdcage inspiration board! Congrats Amber & Cole, and thanks for sharing!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I didn't know that either of you pretty ladies were designers! Love this. I'm obsessed with anything wedding right now and can tell this one's gonna be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! Love your blog & LOVE THE NICHOL'S....almost went with them for my wedding! Keep following!

    ReplyDelete