Monday, October 18, 2010

{Make It Yours} All You Need Is Love-Wedding Programs


I apologize for this not being a PRO PHOTO!  I have not gotten my photos back yet but I just had to share this!  I had so much fun creating this program.  My husband and I love to sing and love music in general so, when I sat down and thought about what was most important to us in our wedding ceremony it hit me...."The Music".  So...the program would have to highlight that as well.  The front lists lyrics from all of me and my husbands songs and across the front is just a huge reminder of our relationship..."ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!" On the right hand corner you can see our custom wedding gobo as well!

To order your custom Posh Paper prints, party products or presents, please contact me directly at poshpaperprints@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment