Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{Posh Bakes} Make Me Up A Batch Of Those....Babycakes


I almost cannot contain the Joy I feel right now after finding Babycakes.  Who knew we'd get chic little Easy-Bake Ovens as adults! The folks at Babycakes have taken the mini-dessert table trend and made it simple! They have cooked up 4...count'em 4...great little bakers, the whoopie pie maker, cake pop maker, cupcake maker and a CANADIAN FESTIVAL FAVE, the mini-doughnut maker!  I think the whoopie pie maker has to be my favorite simply because it cuts your post bake time in half.  Normally, to make whoopie pies you'd have to bake cupcakes, cut them in half, and make them look even.  These little baby cakes just pop out perfectly!  Love them all and at just under $30 bucks each they make a wonderful wedding shower gift, birthday prezzie or new addition to your kitchen gadget collection. 

Can't wait to get one, and yes, I will be back with a review!


No comments:

Post a Comment