Sunday, April 17, 2011

{Posh Bakes} EASTER SWEETS ON EASY STREET!



My friends and family are always telling me that they love cape pops but, never have the time and patience it takes to make them.  I agree that you have to space the steps out over 1 to 2 days to not go stir crazy.  So, I have found a SUPER EASY Easter treat from Betty Crocker.  I believe these were intended to be for Christmas but, theses little bright beauties say "died Easter egg twin" to me!  All you need is a mini muffin pan, 1 box of Betty Crocker Cake Mix(and ingredients on box), NEON food coloring and a piping bag!  To make it even EASIER, forget the piping bag.  I sometimes put my icings in a Ziploc and cut a hole in the corner as big as I would like my piping to be.  Give them a try! They are sure to make your Easter table POP!





No comments:

Post a Comment