Monday, November 8, 2010

{Posh Inspiration} "Our Little Lady" Inspiration


Someone very special to me is having a "Lily"...I mean....little girl VERY soon.  Her nursery is crawling with the cutest little lady bugs which made me want to create a sweet little collection for her B-day & homecoming.  The Our little Lady Collection will be available later this month. I was also inspired by this too-too cute memo board by Taylor Made For Tots.  This husband and wife team's Etsy shop is full of some of the cutest home interiors and designs. They are based out of Fort Worth, Texas and I have to say, most of their stuff is very southernly-charming and makes me miss home! I love how they modernized the lady bug theme with coral, mint green and pale yellow! Stay tuned for banners, welcome home signs and of course announcements!



No comments:

Post a Comment